[SGVLUG] Recommendations for Home WiFi Router

Jason R jasonrkr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 08:00:16 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for recommendations for a home router.  My needs are pretty
simple.  I have about 20 devices connecting wirelessly and want at least 4
x 1G ports.  I'd also like to keep it under $200, unless there's a
compelling reason to spend more.

My current front-runners right now are:
ASUS - AX3000
Netgear - AX4200
TP-Link AX5400

Regarding TP-Link, I read about them having data leaks so don't know if
that's a good choice.  Anyone have experience with that brand?

If anyone has a one they really love or one they really don't love I'd like
to read about it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jason