[SGVLUG] Recommendations for Home WiFi Router

Braddock Gaskill braddock at braddock.com
Sun Oct 16 08:49:32 PDT 2022

Hi Jason,
It may be a bit higher than your target price, but I can't say enough good
things about my Eero mesh routers.  They just work.  They give me a very
good overview of the devices on the network, and allow me to schedule
offline time for certain groups of devices (invaluable with a 10 year old
son).  Unfortunately they have been bought by Amazon if that is a concern.

I have an Eero router and two mesh repeaters and they have provided solid
coverage of my three story townhouse since installation 4 years ago.

-braddock