[SGVLUG] Reminder: SGVLUG Meeting: Python 101 3/11

Rich Pinder rpinder at usc.edu
Fri Mar 12 06:27:03 PST 2021

Bummed I missed ... I"m a VERY old 'regular' member of the group (back
in the pcc days), gone for years, and somehow got a ping (maybe thru
slack ?) on this topic and meeting.
There was no calender link (time, zoom) in the slack, so I was figuring
I'd get an email (like this one) to the list.
Then getting this last night from you Lan... i realized I blew it !
missed this interesting topic discussion.....

But I did not see an email with the event ANNOUNCEMENT ??   I checked
spam and trash and at least i dont THINK I got the event email !  (but I
see below you did send one to the entire list ?)

I dont do facebook.  Dont do instagram.  dont do meetup.  DO slack
(poorly), and email of course.  I know the website is not updated (and
understand...major pain)

Anyway.. thanks so much for organizing this group - I miss scale - and I
hope to join on future meetings.

(any chance Andrews part of the presentation was recorded ??)

thx

... r