[SGVLUG] Reminder: SGVLUG Meeting: Python 101 3/11

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Thu Mar 11 23:11:09 PST 2021

Hi Julie
Andrew was reprising his CodeDay workshop, which was recorded.
https://youtu.be/FmKhUu8wJy0
You just miss out on our Q&A from our session.  He also did a quick demo of Colab Notebooj and coded up a little text adventure game.
Lan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 22:52, Julie via SGVLUG<sgvlug at sgvlug.net> wrote:    Darn.  I didn't get the first email and just saw your second update email.  Did you happen to record the talk?

Julie