[SGVLUG] Reminder: SGVLUG Meeting: Python 101 3/11

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Fri Mar 12 18:09:31 PST 2021

 Hi Rich,
This group is primarily organized on Meetup these days.

We meet on the 2nd Thursday of the month at 7pm.  For what it's worth, you can always put that on your calendar with a reminder to ask where the meeting is the day before.
I am never sure who receives my emails and do think it sometimes goes into the dead letter box, because I send out so many announcements.

I generally post the info  on the #sgvlug channel on Slack, but I rarely use the @ mention that would trigger notifications to online -or- offline folks.

(Those of you who are unaware of our Slack space can join it here: http://bit.ly/sgvtech_slack)

The website is the least reliable source of timely information. I periodically update it so I can have a history of our previous meetings.

Many of these things are solvable and could be automatable, and I have some ideas, but I do not have the bandwidth to pursue it.
Lan