[SGVLUG] Reminder: SGVLUG meeting on 1/9 (Thursday)

Lan Dang via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Wed Jan 8 08:47:02 PST 2020

 As an update, James Mertz will be practicing his PyBeach talk onus this Thursday: Protected Python: It's time we had "the talk" about security."
We will have room for another short talk or we can do a short discussion.
I think Steve Bibayoff already made this announcement:
The  Southern California Linux Expo Early Bird rate of $75.00 is good through
January 12th.

My addendum is that our 50% promo code is SGVLG, and I tested thatit does take the current registration price down to $37.50.

Steven Doran has signed up for a SCALE booth for the San Gabriel Tech People,our umbrella Meetup group for SGVLUG, SGVHAK, SGVAI, SWENG, etc.).  Think aboutwhat you might want to exhibit at the booth.
Lan