[SGVLUG] Reminder: SGVLUG meeting on 1/9 (Thursday)

Lan Dang via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Mon Jan 6 07:24:50 PST 2020

Happy New Year,
The holidays threw me off, so I was slow on confirming our speakerthis month.  Turns out that she has car issues and so could not committo a talk this week.
We currently do not have any speakers scheduled, though we have a volunteerwho could reprise a talk he gave on CMS and static site generators that hegave several months ago.
If anyone is interested in giving a short or long talk at LUG this month,please speak up now.
We are at IHOP (880 S Arroyo Pkwy, Pasadena, CA), close to the 110 FWY.
I called the manager so they should know we're coming, as early as 6:30pm
https://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/zvpphlybccbmb/
Lan