[SGVLUG] Followups-and-Scripting?

Chime Hart via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Fri Sep 14 13:06:46 PDT 2018

First of all, thanks to all of you who contributed to our presentation,
including an unexpected surprise of buying dinner for my Wife-and-I.
2nd, I was going to mention my web-site-and-some tools which I've used to alter
it.
Again, back in the good-ole DOS days, some1 made an easy menu-driven program so
you can create or modify your own web-pages. First, here is a link to this DOS
version
http://www.hubert-humphrey.com/homepage.zip
Eventually some1 practicly unpon my request mad a Linux version of this script
http://www.hubert-humphrey.com/homepage.sh
Certainly, I would download them both, so you can readup on documentation.
Next, for the gentleman who was passionate about scripting for Selenium, we may
be talking about 2sites. I will mention those, but certainly not my
username/passwords here on list
www.i24news.tv
The subscription portal goes through a service called cleeng
Another site which may be as large a concern, is
www.siriusxm.com
Certainly launching a stream is hard enough, but even finding an easy2read
consecutive channel-by-channel list, including streaming, well, their pdf is
`quite a mess.
Thanks so much in advance
Chime