[SGVLUG] Followups-and-Scripting?

Vladimir Sedach via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Fri Sep 14 21:44:25 PDT 2018

Hi Chime,

Thank you very much for the insightful presentation. Your comment
about Gopher provided more incentive for me to work on joining the
Gopher revival, and I will be more careful about putting navigation
link divs last on pages.

When the topic of a text UI to Selenium came up, I thought about but
could not quite recall the name of this web browser:
http://edbrowse.org/

edbrowse (after ed, the standard Unix text editor) is as far as I
have been able to find the only text web browser with actively
developed JavaScript support. I have not personally tried it yet.

Vladimir