[SGVLUG] Future SGVLUG meetings

Braddock Gaskill via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Mon May 7 09:24:11 PDT 2018

Hi Lan,
We all really appreciate the work you put into the group.

I will be traveling for the July meeting but will try to find a speaker for
August.  We have plenty of time.

EVERYONE: if you know someone who can give a good talk, please nominate
them.  If you are too shy to contact them directly I can do it.  I often
find stealing speakers from other nearby venues a good way to find them.
Or even going through past SGVLUG meetings from years ago.

We track speaker candidates at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ArNpQvqFQRgeoCx3TVN6yiF-3Qg2nLvyKEQeqj1UrOY/edit#heading=h.7nslnf1zactv
feel free to add to it.

For some of the other logistics, like confirming Du Pars reservations (who
is our usual contact?), AV equipment, etc, maybe a write-up in Google docs
or a gist of what needs to be taken care of will help delegate.  Perhaps we
can have an assigned "Volunteer of the Month" to handle the logistics.

-braddock