[SGVLUG] SGVLUG meeting 5/10 (Thu): SGVHAK rover & co.

Lan Dang via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Tue May 8 18:02:56 PDT 2018

Hi all,

This is just to confirm that the May 10th SGVLUG meeting will be this Thursday at 7pm at Du-Par's Restaurant and Bakery
(214 S Lake Ave, Pasadena).  Our topic will be the SGVHAK rover and its compatriots.

Reminder, SGVHAK was one of the beta groups building the JPL Open Source Rover and giving them feedback on their
design and documentation.

Our speaker is Eric Junkins from the JPL Open Source Rover project.  He'll do 10-20 minutes of presentation, but it'll mostly
be shoptalk and Q&A regarding the rover project, what other groups have done, and where we go from here.

https://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/zvpphlyxhbnb/

Bonus photo:

https://bit.ly/2K5Aa9g

Today, we were at JPL's IT Expo showing off our rovers.
>From left to right:  The O.G. JPL Open Source Rover.   The SGVHAK Rover.   Roger's new rover, Sawppy.

Lan