[SGVLUG] SamSung Galaxy Tab 4 (7 inch)

Carlos Meza Carlos at digitalr00ts.com
Wed Jan 4 20:13:48 PST 2017

If you still have it, I would love to use for my ODB2 display! So it seem
like Cyanogenmod 13 should be installable on the Tab2.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-tab-2/galaxy-tab-2-unified/rom-cyanogenmod-13-cm13-0-t3303798

Which hopefully means Lineage OS will work as well.

I expect to be a this month's LUG meeting if its possible to pick up then.

Thx,

Carlos
@DIGITALR00TS