[SGVLUG] SamSung Galaxy Tab 4 (7 inch)

Matthew Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 15:09:36 PST 2017

Nice Carlos, sounds like fun!

I have been using it in my car running Torq with a BlueTooth $15 ODB2
dongle on the default Android OS.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.prowl.torque&hl=en

It's a poor-man's instrument system in that it is gated by the <10hz
speed of your car's engine computer, but for $15 total cost (plus
tablet) has provided me real time GPS -> acceleration -> engine detail
logging.  You can supposedly load this back into software like GT6 to
play back your run on any of their simulated tracks.  Unfortunately
for me Polyphony hasn't released the Angeles Crest update yet.  :P

Depending on your engine computer you can get everything from throttle
position, fuel economy and engine revs to turbo pressure and engine
performance.

Currently I'm free the evening of the 12th.  Ping me on the 11th or
12th to set a time to meet.

Matt
---------
Matthew Campbell