[SGVLUG] Tomorrow Evening-and-Text Processing?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Wed Sep 7 20:07:21 PDT 2016

In considering if I will attend, I wonder if the discussion will be specificly
about editors such as "sed" where you make all your edits strictly at a
commandline? Or any text editors such as NANO where you are inside a structure?
Yes, I am reasonably comfortable in NANO, but I really would like to install wp8
where I can search-and-replace to get rid of blank lines, or switch on reveal
codes? Are their any console editors which would  work well with a
screen-reader, where I can arrow through these special symbols? Thanks so much
in advance--and I only run NANO style.
Hart