[SGVLUG] please confirm Du-Pars for Thursday

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Wed Sep 7 18:13:59 PDT 2016

I called Du-Pars and spoke with Joe the bartender.  He wrote down our reservation for the Barrymore room.  I told him to expect about 30 people and that we would start arriving around 6:30pm.  As usual, we expect separate checks.  I think our usual server is Lynn.
We need to be a bit more proactive about checking in with Du-Pars. The usual manager has moved on, so the general manager of all the Du-Pars is in charge and they've changed the way they manage the reservation book.
Still, it is unlikely we will be meeting at Du-Pars for the rest of the year.
Our October meeting will be on 3D printing.  We have a GitHub representative speaking in November.
Lan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 12:20 PM, Lan Dang via SGVLUG<sgvlug at sgvlug.net> wrote:   Hi
Could someone contact Du-Pars in Pasadena  to make sure we have a reservation for the Barrymore room on Thursday?  They haven't been answering their phone
ThanksLan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android