[SGVLUG] Next SGVLUG meeting: GitHub Webhooks

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 00:13:59 PDT 2016

Wow, that's 2 really good topics coming up that I won't miss. Keep meaning
to learn more about GitHub Webhooks so here's my chance.

December's meetup should be a treat for us all. I had the honor of recently
presenting at a national conference on STEM (on how the Open Source
Software ecosystem can lead to more diversity in STEM) where I got to meet
Tracy Teal, the Co-Founder of Data Carpentry. She & a few members of her
team were at my talk so we got to chat quite a bit afterwards. As someone
who loves using tech for good (as I'm sure many on this list also do), this
December topic should be a real treat.

Cya'll next week.