[SGVLUG] An Intro-and-an Inquiree?

John Kirk johnnkirk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 17:58:00 PDT 2016

Hello Hart,

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 11:13 AM, Hart Larry <chime at hubert-humphrey.com>
wrote:

>     ...  I still need some assistance with my setup, I am still wondering
> where I can go   ...

  I'm unsure whether I've met you, face-to-face, but I think so.

  My life is chaotic enough that it's possible I'd have trouble scheduling
to meet with you.

  Nevertheless, I'd be up for coming to you to see if I can help resolve
issues and make things work the way you'd like.

  My hearing is poor enough that voice by phone sometimes is frustrating,
but I don't mind trying that route.

  Email and texting by phone both work well for me.

  It would be satisfying to me to collaborate with you in getting your
facilities working fully.

  Let me know where, exactly, you are and, perhaps, your phone number.

  Or give a call by phone, to see if that works for us.

               regards,       --  John  Kirk         (267)
882-7777           (texting OK)