[SGVLUG] *DATE CHANGE* Now Aug 20th (Was Re: [SGVHAK] SAVE THE DATE! June 11th for SGVLUG/SGVHAK BBQ

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Tue Mar 1 23:05:09 PST 2016

Hi all,

Sorry, I am rescheduling the BBQ to August 20th.  There was a last-minute schedule conflict.

I'll send out more information in mid-July.  I challenge you all to come up with cool projects to show off at the BBQ, or to come up with some food science experiments.  In addition to liquid nitrogen, we will have some dry ice on hand.  I've also become quite interested in acquiring sodium alginate and calcium chloride to make "popping boba"

http://fanaledrinks.com/blogs/blog/18322291-how-is-popping-boba-made

Lan