[SGVLUG] SUSE Expert Days, Thursday, February 25, 2016

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Sun Feb 21 09:59:29 PST 2016

One of our upcoming speakers passed along the following information on
an event this week:

http://events.suse.com/events/suse-expert-days-los-angeles/event-summary-b2345551b9c345419da6aa9edee9ea26.aspx

What is a SUSE Expert Day?

A SUSE Expert Day is a one-day event full of technical conversations and
demos, providing IT professionals with the tools and information they
need to keep pace with the evolving needs of the data center. No sales
pitches. Just vital information for you and your IT departments.

They will provide breakfast, lunch, and parking validation so you can
focus on what’s most important—the evolution towards a Software-Defined
Data Center. What’s more, we’ll also give away prizes throughout the
day, including a grand prize raffle at the end. It’s going to be a great
event. See you there.

When

Thursday, February 25, 2016
9:30 AM - 4:00 PM