[SGVLUG] TWC in Linux?

Jess Bermudes jbermudes at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 19:57:33 PDT 2016

I would almost say that these days you would have to go out of your way to
get your ISP email address to be in the critical path of logging in, unless
you're on dialup, so you would probably remember setting up something like
that. If you don't remember doing anything funky then chances are you're
fine.