[SGVLUG] TWC in Linux?

Dan Buthusiem dan.buthusiem at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 08:09:16 PDT 2016

If you're on UVerse VDSL, it really should be as simple as swapping one
router for another and connecting your ethernet cable. If you don't use the
AT&T email, then there should be no other network logins to migrate.

If you had AT&T long enough, you may have had a PPPoE login for
a previous ADSL line (before UVerse). That session would have been
terminated once they migrated your equipment to VDSL.