[SGVLUG] Fwd: FW: $300 Credit to Build What's Next With Google

Matthew Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 00:39:38 PDT 2016

If you are looking for free cloud for a year to play around Google has an
interesting free offer.  I don't know what strings are attached but it
looks good at the surface.  They mention 'enough credit to run for a year'
in their mailing but there is a '60 day free' tag on the offer page so YMMV.

Matt