[SGVLUG] 50" 1080p DLP TV

Eric Hammond eric at alestic.com
Sun Aug 21 14:50:59 PDT 2016

Nice large TV available in the Arcadia area:

  Samsung HL-S5087W 50-Inch 1080p DLP HDTV

  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000F2R5HO/

I would prefer to donate this to an organization were multiple people
could benefit. If nobody knows of one, I'll let anybody take it away.

Though it's old, I think it has a fantastic HD picture. DLPs do not fade
or burn-in. I'm a little sad to give it up. The original bulb lasted 10
years. I just replaced it with a brand new bulb.

This is not a completely flat screen and cannot be hung on a wall. It is
a bit over a foot deep, As a DLP it is light for its size, but it's too
bulky for a single person to carry, so bring a friend.

--
Eric Hammond
https://Alestic.com