[SGVLUG] Q - How do I Install Ubuntu over Fedora?

Prem Shakya lashakya at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 20:17:36 PDT 2016

I had Ubuntu 14 LTS server running and two days ago I tried to upgrade to 16 LTS server online.  It didn't work.  Now the server is not working.  When I start the machine It displays grub boot loader with options to choose from.  I tried them all still doesn't work.  I don't know how to roll back to old one either.  I hate upgrading Ubuntu online. This is not the first time it happened to my every online upgrade in the past.

Prem Shakya