[SGVLUG] Q - How do I Install Ubuntu over Fedora?

Jan Foote churrochick at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 00:02:03 PDT 2016

Hi Prem,
Thanks for your tip.  I upgraded Ubuntu 14 today to 16 on my PC and it's working fine.   When I was at SCALE two years ago, the guy I talked to in the Ubuntu booth mentioned that he consistently had trouble with using the downloaded version of Ubuntu but never a problem with using the Disc like one he gave me that Canonical made.

You would need to ask an advanced user that works on servers, but I would think you can purchase what you need some place to roll back.  Maybe check on Leo Laporte's website for some help, or call into his show on Sat or Sun from 11 to 2.
 Hi Nathan,
Thank you very much for your response and help.  I appreciate it.  I do want to erase the drive.  I'm familiar with using DBAN for Windows and didn't know the Ubuntu install would just over write the existing data.

The BBQ was fun for those who missed it.  Thanks Lan for all your work and organizing.  Good party!!  Great food, conversation and fun.

Thanks,
Jan Footechurrochick at yahoo.com(323) 259-0608 Calls Only, Texts Do Not Go Through