[SGVLUG] Q - How do I Install Ubuntu over Fedora?

Jan Foote churrochick at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 10:22:07 PDT 2016

Hi All,
I'm a long time experienced Linux user, but not an IT person, or a "fix the computer hardware" person or experienced with installing operating systems.

I usually buy PC's with Ubuntu and use them until they die.  I still use Windows for simplicity and printing, but my everyday computer is Ubuntu.  I recently bought a PC with Fedora which I don't like and it locked up anyway.  I want to install Ubuntu over the Fedora.  Can someone please give me a simple to follow instruction for an intermediate Windows user with an IQ of 132 for that?
My tech installer guy fell off a cliff and I'm looking for a replacement guy as well.  Speak up if you're interested.
BTW, I'm bringing churros to the BBQ tonight and I'll be there by 7ish.
 Thanks,
Jan Footechurrochick at yahoo.com(323) 259-0608 Calls Only, Texts Do Not Go Through