[SGVLUG] ATT U-Verse mode bridge mode with own router?

Tux Lab project.tuxlab at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 22:39:17 PDT 2016

I use an ATT combo modem/router.  I turn off the wifi feature then run
pfsense (on ta HP t5735) behind the ATT modem/router.   pfsense has
openvpn and allows me to connect to it remotely.   I have static IP
and the ATT modem/router is configured to pass the external IP
directly to the pfsense router.

I was having file corruption issues running regular pfsense on a 32gb
usb drive and just switched to an embedded version of pfsense
installed on a new internal 4gb ide flash drive.