[SGVLUG] GoDaddy?

Matthew Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 11:41:10 PDT 2016

OMG, I can't believe the conversation I am having.

I have been a GoDaddy customer for 16 years and pay for their top tier
'unlimited' hosting account.

The sites hosted are very low volume, displays from a number of
photographers and Wikis for a number of organizations including the
Caltech radio club and a number of local businesses.

The sites do not violate any GoDaddy policy or terms of agreement.  I
am not in violation of any of their rules or requirements.

I am being told that they are asking the top 5% of their customers to
move to other vendors.  They have 'reviewed my account' and have
determined "It is not in their best interest for my websites to
continue on their service".

I have been on hold on and off for almost 2 hours.

Matt

---------
Matthew Campbell
Storage and Cloud Strategy