[SGVLUG] Can I Manually Change an IP Address on my Local Machine?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Mon Apr 4 18:56:04 PDT 2016

Hi John-and-thanks Sean for your suggestions. Yes John, both ethernet-and-WIFI.
As far as Shellworld, I prefer having my mail through there, especially when
there are issues here at home. You can certainly write Ken at
admin {at} shellworld.net
Certainly please mention I sent you. He's quite good at updating packages or
installing items. As an example, I asked him to install news-readers such as
trn4 and slrn.
Many of the users on Shellworld are blind, but that is certainly not a
requirement. HEheHEhaHAha
Hart