[SGVLUG] Bad news -- BC is closing and we need a new meeting place

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Mon Mar 23 11:57:23 PDT 2015

Hi Richard

I vote for meeting at Du-Par's in April and see how that works for us.

I have lots of questions when it comes to longterm feasibility of this venue but I figure that can wait till April 9th.

Questions that can't wait,  however,  are:  How many people can they seat back there? Can they handle separate checks? While most us order food,  some people just show up for the meeting and don't want to order anything.  Will that be a problem? Also,  we never know how many people will show up to a meeting--it ranges from 10 to 35 people,  I think.  And do we need to bring a projector and is there a wall or screen to project on?

Lan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android