[SGVLUG] Bad news -- BC is closing and we need a new meeting place

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Mon Mar 23 11:30:51 PDT 2015

Richard,

Thank you so much for going ahead securing this for us. I think most
people will agree we should try it out for April and hopefully continue
it on going.

Did they ask for any payment other than ordering food? If so, did they
mention how many meals would need to be ordered? I remember that
Hamburger Hamlet was a bit stingy about letting the space be used. But
if Du-par's is more open and welcoming then I for one would like to give
them return business.

I don't recall, but was there a projector in the back room, or would we
need our own? Do they have wifi for customers?

Thanks once again.