[SGVLUG] Bad news -- BC is closing and we need a new, meeting place - Suggestions

Christefano christo at drupal.la
Fri Mar 20 13:49:02 PDT 2015

Hi Lan,

Would you like me to introduce you to Ryan at the Fuller Seminary?
There's a conference room there that we've used many times for SGV
Drupal meetups. It has all the AV equipment needed and can accommodate
20-25 people.

There is also Pasadena Media, where SGV Drupal has met before and with
whom we have a good relationship. Their "training room" is larger though
it does have deeper desks (making it great for trainings with people
with laptops) and therefore maxes out at around 16-18 people.

 ~ Christefano