[SGVLUG] SGVHAK Meeting / 3D Printing Primer This Saturday

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Wed Mar 25 14:42:35 PDT 2015

SGVHAK Meeting / 3D Printing Primer
Saturday, March 28, 2015 2:00 PM

Hastings Branch Library
3325 East Orange Grove Boulevard, Pasadena, CA

This is our family-friendly Saturday meeting where you can come find out
more about our group, show off your new toys, work on your projects.
Come to join like minded hardware hackers and learn from each other.
This meeting tends to be very social.

Following up on last Thursday's SGVLUG presentation of OpenSCAD, Dave
will demonstrate creating 3D models with OpenSCAD, turning 3D models
into gcodes for 3D printing, and finally using the gcode to print the 3D
object.

If you like hands on experience with 3D printing, make sure you download
and verify installation of OpenSCAD and Slic3r.