[SGVLUG] Bad news -- BC is closing and we need a new

Christefano christo at drupal.la
Fri Mar 20 12:36:49 PDT 2015

Hi Lan,

Would you like me to introduce you to Ryan at the Fuller Seminary? There's a conference room there that we've used many timea for SGV Drupal meetups. It has all the AV equipment needed and can accommodate 20-25 people.

There is also Pasadena Media, where SGV Drupal has met before and with whom we have a good relationship. Their "training room" is larger though it does have deeper desks (making it great for trainings with people with laptops) and therefore maxes out at around 16-18 people.

 ~ Christefano

  Christefano Reyes | @christefano | http://drupal.org/user/104
  Organizer, Drupal Adventure Guide | 954-CHRISTO (954-247-4786)
  Greater Los Angeles Drupal | 855-LADRUPAL (855-523-7872)
  Join us! http://www.meetup.com/Greater-Los-Angeles-Drupal