[SGVLUG] Tonight's meeting is hands-on

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Thu Jan 8 16:49:53 PST 2015

Hi all,
Our speaker tonight, Albert Wong, will be talking about Red Hat and Open Shift.
He posted to Meetup that tonight's event will be hands-on if you want to follow along.  You just need a laptop with git and ruby installed.  And you need to be connected to the Internet.
We can't guarantee Internet connectivity at Burger Continental, though Matt donated equipment to them last month.  We'll see if the wifi works better this time.  But I recommend mobile tethering if that is available to you.
http://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/218696335/

Lan