[SGVLUG] Recordings?

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Fri Jan 9 16:43:05 PST 2015

Hi Henry,

That is understandable.  I have a feeling we did not record your talk.  My camcorder was on loan to my parents for the month of September.

I remember learning some cool things from your talk, but it was, as you said when you volunteered to speak, a little rough.  You started out really deep into some topics, and I didn't always know what you were talking about.

While our Youtube channel mostly houses recordings of SGVLUG presentations, there is nothing to say that our members can't do video howtos, screencasts, or 5-minute videos on particular topics.  Shorter videos are easier to digest than long talks.  I still haven't watched most of the videos from hack.summit (https://hacksummit.org/)

Lan