[SGVLUG] Sparkfun job posting (sysadmin)

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Fri Jan 9 09:16:23 PST 2015

I was on the Sparkfun website and saw a job posting looking for system administrators. I really enjoyed their job description, which talks about how they use open source software and prefer a candidate with a visible public track record of contributions to open source.  It sounds like a cool place to work.  They are based in Niwort, Colorado, and while they are flexible about people working from home, they don't want a permanent remote employee.

https://www.sparkfun.com/jobs/71

Lan