[SGVLUG] old meeting announcements

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Tue Dec 1 21:04:41 PST 2015

I actually did crawl the Caltech archives some years ago before they
launched their Drupal site.
http://www.sgvlug.org/archives.html

Taking one of your examples:
http://www.caltech.edu/content/san-gabriel-valley-linux-users-group-monthly-meeting-29
It looks like Caltech lost some of their information when they imported
things to Drupal:
http://www.sgvlug.org/2009/03/12/march-2009-meeting/