[SGVLUG] Fw: [Scale-planning] Installfest proctors needed

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Wed Dec 2 16:44:31 PST 2015

During the 20th anniversary party, there were many memories from the early days of LUG revolving around helping each other install Linux.  It seems that there will be actual Linux installfests at SCALE, and they could use help.  You can respond to Orv directly for this request.  (See below for his requirements.)

Also, if you feel like contributing to SCALE in any way,  subscribe to the scale-planning list.  I've been seeing requests for help in various areas, from designing banners and graphics, to proofreading the printed program.

Lan