[SGVLUG] Linux on windows 7 ?

RG Wilcox e320r837i4031j316 at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 17:23:37 PDT 2014

John, it would be way better to talk to you in person. That way I could give you all the details in a much shorter time. For 1thing the OS's were windows vista and windows 7. And he was doing a straight boot up from the Cd, no Virtual box used.

I'm thinking it might be his computer because Ubuntu did work on another win 7 machine. About Puppy I'll need to try it also on another win 7 machine and see how it acts.

I might even video it so you can see exactly what it does when it boots up.

But that said, it would still be much better to talk to you in person and lay out the whole senario about what happened.

Rgw