[SGVLUG] Solving the problem of Internet connectivity at Burger Continental

Matthew Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 09:35:30 PST 2014

They already have WiFi there, this is not an add-on to a secure network.  I
talked with the manager, he was happy to take the donation of the WAP and
will work to get it hooked up.  Let's cross our fingers for next month.  I
did not offer to run the cable as he was already off on his own plans on
how to implement.

Matt

---------
*Matthew Campbell*