[SGVLUG] ATT U-verse vs TimeWarner cable

Rod Morison rod at morison.biz
Thu Sep 12 12:23:59 PDT 2013

On 9/12/2013 12:04 PM, John Kreznar wrote:
> In a posting purporting to be from Rod Morison <rod at morison.biz> but
> lacking a digital signature, it is written:
What's the point any more? Heh, have one, haven't plugged it in since
wiping my tbird setup.

Yeah, you can run both. Not sure about port blocking as I moved my
mailserver to iweb and DNS to easydns years ago. I saved $s going with
residential service, no statics, but they have business service that has em.

RFC 4084? That would be a stretch for a residential provider. Know any
that do? Fwiw, here's their costumer 'legals' page:
http://www.charter.com/browse/content/services

How much? 30 - .01 for internet, 20 -.01 for phone. That's 49.98