[SGVLUG] Naming Internet-in-a-Box service with DHCP

Matthew Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 08:46:30 PDT 2013

Run named on the box with only the one entry.

DCHP on the box gives your box as the primary name server and its gateway
and a known internet server (I use 8.8.8.8) as the backup.  Installation
and configuration has grown very straightforward compared to what it was in
the '80s.

Matt

---------
*kp.org/thrive*