[SGVLUG] Raspberry Pi SIG Kickoff meeting tonight?

Matthew Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 00:25:57 PDT 2012

That was a great meetup, glad to see so many people interested in hardware
hacking!

Networking no longer works when changing SD card between two Raspberry Pis

In some distributions, /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules remembers
which MAC address is associated with eth0, so each new device will be
assigned as a different interface (eth1, eth2, etc.) due to the different
MAC addresses. Editing /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules to remove
the invalid rules and rebooting may help fix the problem.

Matt