[SGVLUG] Raspberry Pi SIG Kickoff meeting tonight?

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Thu Sep 20 16:08:36 PDT 2012

There  will be a sign on the door with a contact number.   I only know  of the entrance on California and Arden, so that's the only place  I am posting the sign.

The meeting is  7-10pm.  People arriving around 7pm  should not have a  problem.

For those of you bringing toys, please remember  that this  is a classroom that normally seats 25-30 students, so it's not as roomy as the lecture hall we use for LUG.    There's only one  entrance to the room.

Lan