[SGVLUG] Raspberry Pi 50% Performance Boost

Matthew Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 22:29:58 PDT 2012

Thanks James.

Unfortunately my Pis were already configured to that standard so no help
there.  I have re-flashed a SD card with the September 18 release so I'm
going to re-try with that.

I looked through the firmware update postings and saw an awful lot of
'bricked my Pi' postings.  I don't think I'm going to do that at this point.

I have been working on my install and config notes, you can find them at

http://mattswiki.seilcampbells.com/index.php5?title=Install_Raspberry_Pi
and
http://mattswiki.seilcampbells.com/index.php5?title=Configure_the_Wheezy_Pi_OS

See you all at the meeting tomorrow evening!

Matt