[SGVLUG] Raspberry Pi 50% Performance Boost

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Wed Sep 19 21:34:07 PDT 2012

Also one more thing that I forgot. Check that you have:
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/raspi.list

If not add this to it:
deb http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian/ wheezy main

This gives you access to the raspberrypi.org specific packages such as
raspberrypi*, raspi-config.

apt-get will complain about an untrusted source until you add the public
key for raspberrypi.org:
wget http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian/raspberrypi.gpg.key -O - |
sudo apt-key add -