[SGVLUG] Ubuntu Hour at Peet's, 6PM Thurs.

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Oct 10 12:58:40 PDT 2012

*Pasadena Ubuntu Hour, THURSDAY, October 11*

Quick reminder for the Pasadena Ubuntu Hour tomorrow just before the LUG
meeting. We have a great turn out every month of 5-8 people and slowly
expanding as more people find out about the Ubuntu Hour. Great
conversation about working with public schools on how to convert older
Windows computers to Ubuntu linux before the school need to spend more
money on new systems and OS licenses.

Ubuntu Hour @ Peets Coffee - http://goo.gl/maps/Kyt4

---

Meet up at the original Ubuntu Hour location in Pasadena, CA! We meet at
this location on the 2nd Thursday of every month from 6pm to 7pm. Meet
someone new and have some fun!

For more info about this event please email:
ambassador at fourthworld.com

For more information on this Ubuntu Hour, please go here:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/2020/detail/

This Ubuntu Hour takes place the hour before the San Gabriel Valley LUG
meetings. More info on SGVLUG: http://www.sgvlug.org/

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems