[SGVLUG] Anyone has a UPS battery replacement source

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Sat May 5 15:40:35 PDT 2012

I've been getting my batteries at DuVac/MarVac or what ever it is that they
call themselves these days.  They are on Colorado, east of PCC, same block
as Game Empire, north side of the street.    Best to bring the original so
they can match the physical dimensions, voltage/mAh and especially the
terminals.  prices are okay.  You can sometimes do better online but then
you have to pay for shipping and those batteries are heavy.

Claude