[SGVLUG] Anyone has a UPS battery replacement source

Dan Buthusiem dan.buthusiem at gmail.com
Sat May 5 13:51:38 PDT 2012

There's a S.A.F.E. hazardous waste drop off site (pretty sure it's free)
that LA Sanitation tuns on the weekends close to the Glendale Galleria.
I'll try to pull the details for you when I get home, but it should be
Google-able.

If you can open the UPS, I've found a lot of them use a bunch of 12V
security alarm batteries. Not sure of exactly where to go that's cheap, but
"The Shack" should have them, or at least we used to sell them when I still
worked there 7 years ago. :P

Sent from mobile.